9.23.2009

Fall has arrived!!!

Fall is officially FINALLY here!! I love fall. And here...is why.

1. Cute Cardigans


Sweaters fall under this category too. But I like the word cardigan better. I heart cardigans. They are adorable and ugh just super cute. Hooray for fall being cardigan season.

2. Fall Food



I don't know about you, but that turkey, broccoli, and fruit salad are looking mighty delicious.
I don't even like pumpkin pie, but by the looks of that one right ther I could go for some right about now. Hooray for fabulous fall food. YUM.


3. Not 115° Weather



This picture (minus the fluffy white clouds) is what it has been like for the past like 4 months. Can I just tell you how nice it is to be able to go out in the morning and not be pelted with heat the second you step foot out the door?? Ah, fall. Your hotless days are going to be wonderful.

4. Hot Chocolate

Mmmmm...Hot chocolate. I like to make mine with soft candy cane sticks and mucho Cool Whip. Ah...Delicious. I love chocolate drinks aka chocolate milk. I have 3 cups a day. One in the morning, one when I get home from school, and one before I go to bed. It is delicious. But I only like the Nesquick chocolate milk stuff. None of that Hershey's chocolate syrup. No thank you. Gross. And now, due to this wonderful fall season, it is almost time for my chocolate milk days to temporarily come to an end. For the next 4ish months, I will be drowning myself in hot cocoa instead. And it will be wonderful, I tell you. Hooray for hot chocolate. In fall.

5. Fall Trees

Sure, we don't have many pretty trees like this in Arizona, but a girl can dream, can't she?? I love fall trees. And in my head, Arizona has fall trees. And I love fall trees.


6. Ginormous and Ridiculously Comfy Hoodies



I do not heart ASU. But I do heart big comfy hoodies. They're great. And I love them. I have like 10. Just ask my sister. They take up half our closet. But I love them so much. I also love fall.

7. Caramel Apple Cider from Starbucks




Yeah, yeah. There's probably coffee in that cup. But let's pretend it's caramel apple cider. Because that is delicious. Thank you Leah for introducing me to this sweet and yummy goodness. I heart caramel apple cider. And fall.

8. Crunchy leaves



Mostly I just like to jump in big piles of leaves. It's super fun. And it makes me feel like a little kid. I also like stepping on leaves and hearing them crunch. Fall leaves are just fun. Yes? Fall is fun.

9. Haunted Houses

I love haunted houses. And they are only around during the fall. The one at Schnepf Farms is my all time favorite. Only one more week til October....and the official haunted housing will begin!! All thanks to fall.

10. Anti-Shaving is allowed


Why? Because I'm always wearing jeans. Thus no one sees my legs. Until Sunday. So I only have to shave once a week. But shhh...don't tell. P.S. Those are man legs. But not just in fabulous fall. That's all year round.

11. Scarves



OK so I only have like 3. But I still love them. And I still think they are super cute. Especially in fall.

Oh, fall. You are wonderful. You are my favorite and I just love you. You make me happy inside. Aaannnnddd you're pretty great.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!