7.31.2010

You think you know me?

Quiz yourself. I dare you.
1. If I could go anywhere in the world, where would I go?
[a] Spain
[b] England
[c] Italy
[d] Australia
2. What is my favorite restaurant?
[a] Logan's Steakhouse
[b] Olive Garden
[c] Texas Roadhouse
[d] Outback
3. What is my dream vehicle?
[a] Chevy Yukon
[b] Toyota Tacoma
[c] Ford Expedition
[d] Nissan Titan
4. What is my favorite TV show?
[a] Biggest Loser
[b] Hannah Montana
[c] The Mentalist
[d] House Hunters
5. If I had $5,000, what would I buy?
[a] a trip to that place in the world I would go to
[b] shoes & clothes & things
[c] braces
[d] a new car
6. Where do I want to study abroad?
[a] England
[b] Spain
[c] Mexico
[d] Ireland
7. What does my watch say?
[a] dream
[b] believe
[c] hope
[d] the time
8. What is my favorite scripture?
[a] Alma 37:37
[b] D&C 84:88
[c] Psalms 62:8
[d] All of the above
9. What is my new favorite sandwich at Sweetcakes?
[a] the club
[b] BLT with avocado
[c] French dip
[d] peppered turkey
10. What song do I listen to over and over and over again?
[a] Nothin' On You by b.o.b.
[b] Airplaines by b.o.b.
[c] If I Die Young by The Band Perry
[d] Magic by b.o.b.
You want answers?
That post will be sometime next week.
Bahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!