12.31.2010

My Totally Cliche 2010 Recap

I lived out loud. I learned what it means to have hope. I appreciated the Atonement. I stayed busy. I realized how much I love my family. I went to a rodeo. I managed to get 2 traffic tickets in one week. I tied together loose ends. I fell in love with Josh Duhamel. I hung pictures and things on my walls. I had a blast in summer school. I stayed up for 40 hours straight in order to participate in the madness that is Black Friday. I became fascinated with people and the mind. I admitted I needed help. I swore I'd never again buy a Dell. I was introduced to the goodness that is Sprinkles. I discovered the much more convenient Sugar Mama's Sweets. I was crafty. I kicked booty in my classes and got awesome grades. I found a fish tank that whose occupants matched those in Finding Nemo. I joined a gym. I got a couple credit cards. I realized my fear of credit cards. I was surprised at how ridiculously awesome my mom is. I missed people I once was close to. I shot a gun. I started sleeping through alarms. I bought me an Xterra. I attended many a haunted house. I watched everyone and their uncle my age get married or engaged. I got 2 more semesters of college under my belt. I went through 3 phones. I almost overcame my chocolate milk addiction. I was responsible for someone elses' children for an entire week. I bought a new swimsuit. I loved my job. I ran down the up escalator. I memorized the entire Taylor Swift Speak Now album in about 2 days. I sang my heart out. I drove to California at 3:30am with 2 of my best friends, played in Six Flags all day, drove home, and was back by 3:30am the next morning. I focused on me. I experienced missionary work. I missed snow in Arizona. I played in quicksand. I bought (and fell in love with) an iPod touch. I cut off 6 inches of my hair. I began to develop patience. I realized I still had a long ways to go when it comes to having patience. I started a fabric flower business. I broke hearts. I had mine healed. I bought cute shoes. I . I received some extent of closure. I loved learning. I grew a whole lot. I was me.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all, I love you. and i love this. i certainly can't come up with a list this big, you've been doing something right. you inspire me. you really are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you and all your accomplishments. Keep focusing on you for awhile longer, you deserve it. Awesome all the wonderful things you can discover when you sit back and take it all in. Love you Kymber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it weird that as I read that, I felt like I had written it? Because like, 90% of the things you wrote are EXACTLY the same things I learned/experienced this year! Even down to shooting a gun, discovering Sprinkles, and admitting I needed help. Everything is pretty much spot on girl... I'm practicing all self-control possible not to copy&paste this entire post onto my own blog to save time ;) haha. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!