2.27.2012

I work out.

So this one time. I took a 7 week online class at ASU. The day this class ended happened to fall on the 7-weeks-til-Michael-Rudd-gets-home mark. Yours truly realized that she would have so much extra time on her hands when said class was el terminado. So...genius right here decided she would make good use of that time. Genius right here came up with a plan to get all slim and in shape in time for certain big and important events in the possibly near future. Genius right here named said plan "Seven Weeks to Sexy." I know, I'm awesome. I'm the genius, by the way, in case you didn't catch that.

So I enlisted the one and only Celeste to embark with me on this....quest. She's a gem, ain't she?

Well, we just got done with our first workout.

My arms are jello.

My legs are jello.

My abdominals are screaming.

Oh my stars.

If I'm this sore 20 minutes post workout, I don't even want to know how sore I'm going to be tomorrow morning. I have the feeling it's going to be one of those can't-move-enough-to-even-get-out-of-bed kinds of deals. Heavens.

But, I am extremely proud of us. We started, and that is usually the hardest part. Now all I have to do is pretend that I had the time of my life just now during that excruciating half hour so I can be all gung-ho for it again tomorrow.

Blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!