3.02.2012

Countdowns.

I have a whole heck of a lot to look forward to over the next couple of months. Let's talk about it.

7 days until Wicked
I've never seen this before, and I cannot wait to see it next week!! Super stoked.


14 days until a secret mission
Pictures and details to come. Once secret mission is accomplished, of course, so as to keep it...secret.

17 days until St. George
I. Love. St. George. I would move there in a heart beat. Gah. Looking forward to thrifting, walking around downtown, the temple, and real live grass.

21 days until Hunger Games
Loved the books. Love the cast. Will probably love the movie.

41 days until that one kid gets home

Not to keep bringing it up, but. You know what? It's my blog, so I'll bring it up whenever the heck I want to bring it up! It's on my mind a lot, alright? I know, shocker. Looking forward to this most!

52 days until rad concert

Grouplove, Company of Thieves, and Givers. Skip to :50 in the Grouplove video.

53 days until the last day of school

Hasta la pasta junior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!