3.05.2012

just another manic monday

Today is Monday in every sense of the word.



So in an effort to see the good...

I am at work, which means I have a job.
I did a homework assignment on my lunch break, which means I am in school and furthering my education.
I have dishes to do, a pile of laundry to put away, and floors to sweep when I get home, which means I have food to eat, clothes to wear, and a house to sleep in.
I get to go to FHE tonight, which means I have a great ward, awesome friends, and the gospel.
I finally got my filthy car washed this afternoon, which means I have a way to get around.
My mom called me this morning, which means I have family.

And now for some wise words from the Mamas and the Papas.
Monday, Monday....So good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!