third eyegiant zit in the middle of my forehead that won’t pop dang it.
- Not being able to keep eyes open during photo shoots because of that Arizona sun
- Crying two nights in a row while watching karaoke versions of songs like “Carwash.” And no, these were not laughter tears. Real tears, guys. Real tears.
- Asian lady fascinated by my fixing up a baked potato from the buffet. Excuse me, lady. I’d appreciate it if you’d move your head from between my food and my face. Personal space anyone??
- Having my mom help me clean up and put together our little newlywed home.
- Elevator door open. Ten people don’t move, but just stand there and stare at you. You stare back. Elevator door closes.
- Hearing, “Honey, I’m home!” from the other room
- The endless gifts and presents
- Re-washing the same plastic spoon for an entire week because we have zero dishes
- The hubs using an ice cream scoop as a substitute spoon for an entire week because we have zero dishes
- Finding a hidden stash of paper plates, bowls, and utensils in our kitchen cupboard after finally giving in and purchasing dishes
- Flee market at Ensenada. Hit. It. Up.
- Turning a war zone into a cozy little home in a day
- Reeses Puffs. Minus the sicknast coating at the end.