8.24.2009

Day 1 Down

So I survived my first day of college. I found all my classes just fine, and even managed to remember where the library was. I'm not sure what to think of it yet...I know that once I start getting loads of homework, I will be way overwhelmed. Definitely not looking forward to that one. But as of right now, it's OK. Today, I had institute, world geography, and precalc. I went to Homecoming junior year with my institute teacher's son, so I already know and like him. My geography teacher repeats everything he says in five different ways and laughs at his own jokes (which, of course, are not funny). He seems nice, though. My precalc teacher is super laid back. That's all I had today. Tomorrow, I have English 101, institute, U.S. history, and art. Stay tuned to see how that goes.

I'm SO enthusiastic about college. Can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!